qsto
ford::beginner

Imię: Grzegorz
Model: S-Max, Escape
Silnik: 6G9Q-6007-CB
Rocznik: 2006,2017
Domyślnie Odp: Odpowiednik akumulatora USA

hej,
jak to jest z tym kasowaniem BMS, wyczytałem wiele wątków i filmów i sam nie wiem. Dzis pojechałem na wymianę do do zwykłego sklepu, próbowałem zrobić reset 5x długie i 3x hamulec ale nic to nie dało, przeciwgielne i awaryjne również nic nie dało. Mam Escape 2017.01.01 i nie wiem co teraz.
Na US forum znalazłem taki post:

"Things may have changed for the 2017. While it may still be reset by means already mentioned here, there is an alternative for the 2017 FE. According to the 2017 owners manual, there is no need for the special resetting method mentioned in earlier posts. Page 248 of the owners manual says after replacing the battery, set the parking brake, crank and let run while you set your clock, audio and window bounce back feature. Allow the engine to idle for at least one minute. Next drive your vehicle for at least 10 miles for system to relearn idle trim and fuel trim strategy. Next put your car to bed for 8 hours minimum and you are good to go."

To trzeba resetować czy nie trzeba? Kupiłem Exide parametry te same co fabryczny wymieniony. Poradździe panowie.
qsto jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytatem