Stary 26-04-2019, 23:17   #5
forger
ford::advanced

Imię: Paweł
Model: Focus Active HB
Silnik: 1.5 EB 150KM M6
Rocznik: 2019
Domyślnie Odp: Audio B&O - opinie, różnice

Słuchałem tylko podstawowego audio i według mnie zdecydowana większość osób będzie zadowolona z tego systemu. Trzeba troszkę pobawić się equalizerem (jest regulacja basów, środka pasma i wysokich). Zagorzały audiofil, który wszystko ustawi na 0 będzie mógł sobie ponarzekać.

Tu jest recenzja porównawcza B&O ze standardowym systemem w Fieście wykonana przez What Hi-Fi?

"We spend some time with both the Fiesta’s standard set-up and the B&O Play Sound system and we have to say we were impressed with both.

We weren’t expecting much from the stock system, but it’s perfectly listenable. It still sounds lively and entertaining, and if you didn’t want to spend extra on the B&O, then you’d still be able to live with it for day-to-day driving.

Still, the jump up to the B&O Play system does bring an improvement in sound. It’s not a dramatic leap (which is further testament to the quality of the standard system) but you can hear more detail, the soundstage is bigger, dynamics more prominent and there’s a greater sense of immersion."

https://www.whathifi.com/features/bo...-fiesta-review

Wczytując się dokładnie B&O ustawili w tryb surround i zdjęli trochę wysokich korektorem.
forger jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytatem